Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Monster "Essay"

So I wrote this essay like 2 nights ago and I told people on Facebook and they wanted me to make a video, but I didn't want to make a video, so I'm just going to write it on here so people can read it. I got a 100% on this essay. It's all my own writing, not yours, so don't take credit for it if you decide to share it. Okay. Thanks. :)

 My Monster.
 So, my Monster is going to represent what I’ve overcome and my life and where I am now. My Monster has a bright side and a dark side. My Monster is very unique looking, long hair, tall, has a very big smile, and big blue eyes. My Monster’s personality is not like any others, my Monster is happy around others to keep the energy positive and happy and doesn’t let one thing get to her when she’s around people.
 My Monster is very good at hiding emotions and bottling things up, but like any other creature in this world we explode at one point. My Monster will never give up because she knows if she gave up other people would have won the battle, the battle of trying to put my Monster down. I like to think as my Monster as a survivor because of the things that she has been put through in her past. My Monster isn’t afraid of anything in this world because she knows when you’re scared you will never experience life.
 As the years go on my Monster will only get stronger and stronger mentally and emotionally. My Monster tries to always look on the bright side but once in a while she will look on the dark side. My Monster isn’t like any ordinary monsters that little kids think of my Monster is very different. My Monster doesn’t hide under beds, in the closets, in the dark, or any of that. My Monster is living in the light not trying to scare people and give little kids mini heart attacks to where they need to sleep with a nightlight.
 My Monster is living life right now actually, but it’s a good monster, not a bad one. My Monster is kind of like a human actually in a lot of ways my Monster could be a human. Sometimes I think the monster is me, but I know it’s not. That may sound crazy saying the Monster could be me, but my Monster is good, not bad. It’s like an Angel, not like the Devil.
 Overall, my Monster has overcome lots of things in life and is still going. My Monster hasn’t turned into a mean monster, it will always stay as a good monster. My Monsters name is Life, and I’m living in it right now.

Thanks for reading this. It made my Mom cry when I read it to her. But that's My Monster.
-Ali Nicole Pryor.

No comments:

Post a Comment