Monday, January 6, 2014

"In This Moment" Concert 2014

So I went to "In This Moment" concert in Missoula Montana January 5th, 2014.
There was the Butcher Babies, Devour The Day, & All Hail The Yetti.
I met both of the Butcher Babies, and Nikki and the male singer from Devour The Day, and I got Nikki's guitar pic she handed it to me while she was on stage.
I was so sad I couldn't meet Maria from "In This Moment" but she's so amazing.
Make sure to follow my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook page, and my YouTube channel!
Ig; @alisotherlife Twitter; @alinicolexoxo Facebook Page; Ali Nicole Pryor Beauty Channel; alixbeautyx Vlog Channel; MyLifeAsAliNicole
The Butcher Babies

Meeting Nikki, Devour The Day

Concert Ticket/ Nikki's autograph. 

Maria from "In This Moment" 

The male lead singer from "Devour The Day" and my main girl Mariah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment